Do I Need a Workers Compensation Attorney?
If you were injured on the job, you probably have a lot of questions. One of the most common questions we receive from clients who were injured on the job is “Do I need a Workers Compensation Attorney?” Watch this educational video by Jerry A. Gambino, an experienced Buffalo Workers Compensation Lawyer for guidance. If you have questions about your workplace injury, please contact our office to schedule a consultation. We welcome the opportunity to assist you.
- Taking on the workers compensation system can be extremely difficult because so many issues pop up as your case progresses.
- You won’t know the answers to questions about the correct weekly benefit amount, based on your average weekly wage and degree of disability.
- Disputing your medical bills may occur as time goes on and you’ll need a knowledgeable advocate.
- You need a lawyer to navigate the workers compensation system because the workers compensation board is a neutral party that will not help you. Neither will the workers compensation carrier, the insurance company. They are there for the benefit of the insured company. Your employer is not likely to help you through the handling of your workers compensation claim.
- You need a representative who knows how to address your workers compensation claim to go to bat for you.
Find out if you need a workers’ compensation attorney on your side to help with your claim. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation. Let our 45 years of experience work for you.
Out of Town Legal Resources
These El Paso Employment Law Attorneys have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with an employment law claim in El Paso, we recommend you take a look at their website.
These California Workers’ Compensation Attorneys have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a workers’ compensation claim in California, we recommend you take a look at their website.