How To Choose the Best Divorce Lawyer for Your Case
Choosing the best divorce lawyer for your case is extremely important. Watch this video by Buffalo Divorce Attorney Donna L. Haslinger for tips on how to choose the best divorce lawyer for your case. If you have questions about a divorce or family law matter, contact us to schedule a consultation. We welcome the opportunity to assist you.
- In selecting the attorney who will represent you, interview more than one potential candidate and choose the one whose approach matches your needs.
- It is important that you feel confident that you’ll be able to work with your lawyer.
- Hire a lawyer who will listen to you and be responsive to your questions.
- You will be paying for your lawyer’s time, so keep your interaction efficient by grouping your questions and limiting contact to once a week or once a month.
- Constantly calling your lawyer with questions will cause your costs to mount up quickly.
Out of Town Legal Resources
We help people getting divorced in Western New York, but we are constantly looking for quality attorneys and online resources in other parts of the state. We found this divorce attorney in Albany, NY that provides great online legal resources. If you are in central New York and are looking for information about divorce check out their New York Divorce Guide.