At Cole, Sorrentino, Hurley, Hewner & Gambino, P.C., every member of our team is dedicated to resolving your legal issues. For more than 45 years, our firm has provided Buffalo and Western New York clients with experience, integrity and personal service.
General Practice Attorneys Serving Buffalo and Western New York
When you contact our lawyers, you will receive the customized attention of a small law firm and the reputation of a larger established one. Contact us to utilize our collective knowledge, skill and experience in any of the following practice areas.
- Workers’ compensation: From helping you understand the steps to take if injured on the job to fighting for the full benefits you deserve, we will guide you through every stage of the workers compensation process.
- Family law: Whether you are considering a separation or divorce, or you need help with child custody or child support matters, our family law attorneys are here to help.
- Real estate: We handle both residential and commercial real estate matters for clients throughout Western New York.
- Wills, trusts and estates: Start planning for your future now with the guidance of an experienced attorney at Cole, Sorrentino, Hurley, Hewner & Gambino, P.C. Proper estate planning can ensure that your assets are properly distributed and your wishes are fully honored.
- Personal injury: Have you been injured in a car or truck accident, slip-and-fall accident, or another type of accident caused by the negligence of another? We will help recover the compensation you deserve.
- Business law: We are committed to protecting your business interests and resolving matters in an efficient manner.
- Civil litigation: We handle all types of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, contract disputes, wrongful discharge and debt collection.
- Labor relations and Employment: Our firm has significant experience in the area of labor relations. In fact, we are recognized throughout the local legal community for our skill and success in this area of the law.
- Taxation: We provide insightful guidance and comprehensive representation in many aspects of tax law.
Our law firm is designed with a team approach in mind. We are dedicated to resolving every legal issue you can bring to us. If you have questions about any of our legal practice areas, please contact us.
Contact Our Law Offices
Contact Cole, Sorrentino, Hurley, Hewner & Gambino, P.C., online or at the number above to arrange your initial consultation with one of our lawyers. We welcome the opportunity to represent you.
We offer flexible appointment schedules.