The First Step in the Divorce Process
In this video, Buffalo Divorce Lawyer Donna L. Haslinger explains what you need to know about taking the first step in the divorce process. If you are contemplating divorce, contact us today to schedule a consultation with a dedicated family law attorney. Let our experience work for you.
- If you’re contemplating a divorce, your first goal is to select your attorney.
- Advice from co-workers, friends, or relatives who might have been through a divorce is of little value, because every situation is unique.
- Meeting with an attorney ensures that you receive guidance tailored to your situation.
- For a fee of $150, I offer a consultation which includes a personal meeting during which you will receive an overview of relevant New York State law, guidance in selecting options for how to proceed, and an estimate of the amount of my retainer.
- That initial fee will probably be the best money you spend because it will give you an opportunity to learn about divorce law and unload some of the stress in your situation.
Out of Town Legal Resources
These Phoenix Divorce Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a divorce claim in Phoenix, we recommend you take a look at their website.
These Saratoga Divorce Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a divorce claim in Saratoga, we recommend you take a look at their website.