Do you have questions about custody? Watch this video about joint custody explained, then contact our Buffalo attorneys to get started today.
Watch this educational legal video by Buffalo Child Custody Attorney Donna L. Haslinger to learn if joint child custody really is 50/50 access for parents.
- Joint child custody does not mean parents will be sharing time with the children equally.
- Joint custody assumes parents will work together, but does not assume a 50/50 schedule.
- Most joint custody situations have one parent designated as the primary residential parent whose home is the children’s primary address.
- An access schedule may or may not provide for the children to spend 50% of their time with the other parent.
- Time with the other parent may be based on the children’s needs and ages, as well as the parents’ work schedules.
Are you going through the divorce process or a separation and there are children involved? After watching our joint custody explained video, contact our dedicated Buffalo family law attorneys today for a confidential consultation. We welcome the opportunity to help you and your family reach the resolution you want.
Like us on Facebook