Professionals Involved in a Real Estate Transaction

If you are buying or selling a house, watch this video about professionals involved in a real estate transaction. Then, call our lawyers.

  • Whether you are a buyer or a seller, several professionals will be working with you as you move through your real estate transaction.
  • If you are a seller, you will have a realtor, an attorney, and a surveyor, as well as a title insurance company that will be retained by your attorney.
  • As a buyer, you will work with a lender, a loan broker, a realtor, a home inspector, an attorney, and an insurance agent.
  • Each person has a different role, but the bottom line is that these professionals should work together to assist you – communicating regularly to make sure you are protected and alleviating any stress you have relating to your transaction.

Download Our Free Real Estate Guide

After watching this video about our Buffalo Real Estate Lawyer discussing the types of professionals involved in a real estate transaction, give us a call. If you are considering buying or selling property in Western New York, contact our experienced real estate attorneys to schedule a consultation.

Let our experience work for you.

Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.