When going through a divorce, you may no longer be able to spend as much time as you’d like with your children, depending on parenting time and access in Buffalo. This educational video by Buffalo Child Custody Lawyer Donna L. Haslinger outlines parenting time and access when going through a divorce. If you have questions about divorce or family law matters, please contact us to schedule a consultation. We welcome the opportunity to assist you and your family.
- Most people’s biggest worries in divorce are about when they will see their children.
- Whether you share joint custody or one parent has sole custody, there will be an access schedule.
- Usually, parents will design a schedule that reflects the family’s situation, including the parents’ work schedules, children’s ages, and school/activity schedules.
- Each parent usually tries to set a routine that maximizes their time with the children.
- The court will encourage parents to respect variable schedules and be flexible in accommodating each other’s needs.
Out of Town Legal Resources
We received a call the other day from someone who was looking for a child support lawyer in New Jersey. We only practice in Western New York, but we found these child support lawyers in Jersey City, NJ that did a great job with their online legal resources. Check out their New Jersey Child Custody and Support Guide.