Lawyers in Buffalo NY / Getting Medical Marijuana

Getting Medical Marijuana

If you are having trouble getting medical marijuana for your worker’s comp claim, watch this video and call our office for guidance. Read Our Free Workers’ Comp Guide
In New York State, to receive medical marijuana, you have to be licensed. Once you get licensed, you receive a card. You should speak with your doctor on how to properly apply for and receive your card to receive medical marijuana in New York State. If you want to receive medical marijuana as a part of your Workers’ Compensation case, you will need your card before a judge will authorize you to receive medical marijuana. If you or a loved one was seriously injured because of a work injury and have questions about getting medical marijuana for your claim, contact our experienced Buffalo workers’ compensation attorneys for a legal consultation. Like Us on Facebook